Monday, December 8, 2008

Weekly Storage Items Trip 12/06


Here's what I bought this week at Walmart:
4 cans 98% Fat Free Cream Of Chicken Soup $0.98 each
Final Price $3.92
~
2 cans evaporated milk on sale $0.98 each
Used $.50 off 2 coupon from Sunday Insert
Final Price $1.46 for 2
~
4 2 packs AA Rayovac Batteries $0.94
Used 2 $1/2 Rayovac Alkaline or Hearing Aid Batteries, exp. 2-28-09 (SS 11/23/08)
Final Price $1.76 for 4 packs
~
2 Tide Trial size Detergents $0.97 each
Used 2 $1/1 Tide, any size, exp. 12-31-08 (P&G 11/30/08)
Final Price Free and $0.06 overage
These are meant to be used in the sink so those make a great storage item!
~
3 Johnson and Johnson Trial Size First Aid Kits- $0.97 each
Final Price Free after coupon and $0.09 overage (Was able to get 3 with coupon)
~
Total Spent for Weekly Storage Items: $6.99
I went over my $5.00 a week budget but I bought some things that were a good deal with sales and coupons so I don't feel bad about goin over $1.99.
Note: Remember that Walmart prices are not Nationwide, but they should be similar in your area.

2 comments:

My crazy crazy life said...

I am not LDS so I don't do food storage BUT I do think it's a great idea to be prepared. I am going to start a system where I build my pantry (I have a very big pantry) and also other items I might need in case of an emergency. I will check your blog often. I think everyone of all faiths should have back-up. Thanks again for your help.

Kathy said...

Lorie,
I think I knew you back in the 90's. Did you used to live in Lexington? My memory is foggy but if you got married in St. Louis then I think I know you! Email me if interested at kathycolmer@gmail.com

Kathy